- The deadline for submitting abstracts is
31st Jan 2023 extended - 7th Feb 2023
- The abstract should be written in English
- The acceptable word limit for each abstract should not exceed 300 words. Please do not include graphs/tables/images
- Please click here to download the abstract template
- You can submit your abstract (as a PDF file) via abstract panel below
- Posters accepted for presentation at the Conference will also be published online. Please prepare a pdf version.
- Your primary goal should be to convey your project clearly and concisely in a visually appealing format A0 (841 x 1 189 mm) that is readable from 1-1.5 meters away.
- In general, you should minimize the amount of text and non-essential details and emphasize graphical information.
Abstract submission panel
(entering the Summaries Submission Panel on the basis of a login and password sent back to the e-mail provided during registration)